Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Blog 9 of 12

When I wear text, which isn't very often, I expect to hear a comment about it; I anticipate someone to go, "Hey, I love [insert fandom here]" or something along those lines. I try to stay away from wearing text unless it's referencing a fandom I follow or sporting a witty saying because I think it looks tacky. For the latter, I expect an "EL OH EL", if anything at all. Besides that, the other text I own deals with sports teams and schools, none of which I expect a reaction to because so many people wear text like that and, for example, don't actually attend the school.

When I tweet, I tweet to myself, yet subconsciously hope that other people will read it and value the information. I want people to read and reply, but that's not my ultimate goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment