Sunday, September 11, 2011

A Beginning

Here I am at Hofstra and I am blogging.

Well, not like that's new or anything. I mean, I blog all the time! I like to type out my feelings on the internet because it's a virtual diary, which involves fast-paced typing rather than simplistic handwriting. Not that I mind writing stuff out. In fact, I rather enjoy it! However, I get all OCD about my penmanship and it bothers me when I can't write neatly enough for my liking. I want to be able to understand what I wrote when I look back in a few months and review, y'know?

I think this whole blogging idea is pretty darn neat. It's so easy to just type how you're feeling sometimes. Haha, I'm supposed to be writing for 7 straight minutes and I'm already having trouble figuring out what to write. How terrible! I am ashamed of my lack of energy to write today! My roommate just left to go get pizza with a friend and it's 10:11 pm. humm diddy humm. I want pizza herpaderpp :(

I'm homesick. I miss my friends, and I miss this guy (but that's a story for another day). You said this can be informal, right? Oh geez, I hope so LOL. To make up for my lack of formality, here's a picture of a mustached bear with a monocle riding Abraham Lincoln, who is shooting lasers out of his eyes, into battle. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment